From: Haringey Stand up to Racism Haringey Stand up to Racism via 38 Degrees <38degreessupport@...>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019, 07:52
Subject: Thanks for signing Danger: No to a racist pub in Tottenham!
To: <terry.inga@...>

inga,

Thank you for signing the petition "Danger: No to a racist pub in Tottenham!"

The more people who get behind this issue, the more likely it is that decision makers will pay attention. Every name added to the petition takes it one step closer to succeeding.

Can you help spread the word about the campaign by sharing it with your friends and family? Click the buttons below to share the petition on Facebook and Twitter:

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

SHARE ON TWITTER

You can also share the campaign by copying the email below.

Thanks for getting involved,

The 38 Degrees team.

Copy this text into an email to share with your friends

Dear friends,

I just signed the petition "Danger: No to a racist pub in Tottenham!" and wanted to ask if you could add your name too.

This campaign means a lot to me and the more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/danger-no-to-a-racist-pub-in-tottenham?share=f9f3bfdb-91b2-451a-97da-b47abfc6efb7

Can you also take a moment to share the petition with others? It's really easy – all you need to do is forward this email or click these links:

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Thank you!

inga

Joseph Nicholas

The petition has been withdrawn from the 38 Degrees website for "inappropriate content".  In consequence, there's nothing there for people to sign.

(Additionally, the automated" thanks for signing" message below is entirely devoid of any indication of what the petition says.  In my view, no one should sign anything without that basic level of information.)

On 05/09/2019 08:22, Joyce Rosser wrote:

Re. Elmhurst pub.

[...]

Christine Protz

When I went into this petition it still appeared to be active and I was able to read the content. I agreed with it and signed, but I am not sure if this signature was recorded

Chris