Topics

Come to our Low Traffic Futures event in Haringey

Sue Penny

A Low Traffic Future for Haringey

Dear Sue,

I’m Cat Kenyon from the Haringey Living Streets Group. In the lead up to Car Free Day we’d love you to join us to discuss a low traffic future for Haringey. Leading thinkers, campaigners, residents and representatives from Haringey Council will be coming together to discuss how we can create healthier and fairer streets in our borough.

When: Sunday 15 September, 3pm- 5pm

Where: Green Rooms, 13-27 Station Road, Wood Green, London, N22 6UW

Speakers will include:

Dr Rachel Aldred, Reader in Transport, University of Westminster
Paul Gasson, Active Travel Campaigner, Waltham Forest

The event is being hosted by Haringey Living Streets Group, Haringey Cycling Campaign, and Haringey Council.

Haringey Council will present ideas for low traffic neighbourhoods and active travel in the borough – sharing key learning from a recent Liveable Neighbourhoods Conference that Haringey hosted with TfL for London. There will be a chance for Q&A and an interactive  community mapping session for healthy streets.

We hope to see you there!

Cat Kenyon

Haringey Living Streets Group

Click here to unsubscribe from our emails

View this email in your browser

Registered Charity No. 1108448 (England and Wales) and SC039808 (Scotland). Living Streets Company Registration No. 5368409.

Registered address: America House, 2 America Square, London EC3N 2LU

supporter