I was at Popham when Gordon flew it in and I had a good chat with him as I had recently bought a new 582 T600T of him. As far as I remember, he said  it was impossible to get it within the weight limit.
Also remember seeing the T600 with floats and another with flaps !
Mick

On 13 May 2020, at 21:20, Mark Garner <thrusterairservices@...> wrote:

Hi that's interesting I was looking at the photos of it etc. Who are you I new Gorden flew it and had some serious problems when flying it!
Mark Garner

Sent from my Huawei phone

-------- Original message --------
From: "quickieq2uk via groups.io" <quickieq2uk@...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020, 21:09
To: Thrusterclub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Thrusterclub] Show us your Thrusters!
Having flown both a Jabiru powered T600 and the prototype T600 with a Rotax 912 on it, I can categorically say the 912 powered version was infinitely better in performance and feel.
Sadly I think it was weight and the stick free phugoid that killed it off. The phugoid was fixable but the weight may have been more of an issue.

Join Thrusterclub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.