Re: Show us your Thrusters!

Tom Dziadkiewicz

Thanks for that. I’ve got hold of an A6E from afors. All the current models are unnecessarily complex. Does anyone use a transponder in their thruster? When I was flying regularly I looking into getting a trig tt21, but paired along with a ty91 radio at £3000 its almost more than the cost of the aircraft.

On 11 May 2020, at 09:43, Pete Twissell <ptwissell@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

I replaced the radio in BZNP with an ICOM A6E. I understand ICOM have now discontinued that model and only sell the all singing, all dancing, all expensive types.

The A6E still comes up on ebay fairly regularly.

Pete Twissell
Mechatronic Engineer
Multimatic Technical Centre Europe
20 Fison Way
Thetford, Norfolk
United Kingdom
IP24 1HJ
Tel.    +44 1842 755744

<image837c44.JPG>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email (and attachments, if any) contain(s) information that is PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL, and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. All copyright is reserved, and no right or license is granted to duplicate or publish the content of this email or to forward it to third parties, without, in each case, specific permission. If you have received this email in error, you must not copy, distribute, retain or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose (other than to notify the sender). If you believe that you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender immediately and delete this email from your computer system (including any archive or other storage facilities). Thank you.