STOP YOUR DELUSIONS & BE HUMBLE.

Ramu

STOP YOUR DELUSIONS & BE HUMBLE.

Humans, stop deluding you are in control just because you think you have many choices; and be humble, for you don't even have the freedom animals and plants have.

I heard a neurologist explain one of the fundamental differences between the human and the animal, which is that animals have lot more freedom and very little choices whereas humans have many choices but very little freedom. The neurologist attributed this fundamental difference between the human and the animal, to the difference in the structures of the human and animal brains.

Isn't it true, that bound by the laws and rules of the governments, cultural demands, religious dictums, social norms, technologies driven compulsions, education-moulded thinking, and economies stipulated functioning, we have very little freedom? And animals have none of these and no doubt they have all the freedom (except when caged or restricted in any manner by the sick human). Humans do have many choices, often complex choices, and by that the human is deluded as if the choices translate into freedom and thereby is in control.

(Some say even choice is an illusion.)