Is this not Brotherhood Theosophy talks about?

M K Ramadoss

Is this not Brotherhood Theosophy talks about?

A group called People of Praise came into focus due to nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, for Supreme Court vacancy in USA. This group came into being in 1970 and have more than 1700 followers in USA. They all belong to various Christian denominations.

Part of the focus is the “lifelong promise of love and service to fellow community members, … a covenant commitment,” that members make “which establishes our relationships as members of the People of Praise community,” according to their website, which added “our covenant is neither an oath nor a vow, but it is an important personal commitment” among people who “support each other financially and materially and spiritually.”

Theosophists struggling to understand real meaning of Brotherhood can see how groups like this in USA are practicing “Brotherhood”.

By the way, Amy has adopted two kids from Haiti who are afro american, which speaks for itself!

Peace

Ramanujachary nallanchakravarti

It is an appreciable endeavor.

Literature is for Portrayal of Philosophic Ideas.

Dr N C Ramanujachary(Srivirinchi)
Besant Gardens, The Theosophical Society, Adyar, Chennai 600 020
Phone: 044/24913584, Mobile: 9444963584

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android