Dugpas' Success in hurtin Theosophy

M K Ramadoss

DUGPAS’ SUCCEESS

Dugpas’ mission is to work against all good movements helping Humanity

In USA they are very successesful

They cleverly combined White racism and money and we are witnessing daily shrinkage (8,000 three decades ago and now 3,500) and hurt good name of Theosophy

No diversity after 145 years in a country where ‘black and brown’ account for half population

Salaried priests” have no clue to lead a mission and are happy enjoying theosophy money

Woe to those who have fallen prey to Dugpas

A “black or brown” volunteer self sacrificing Knight is needed to clean up the mess and take theosophy to the masses

It will happen because suffering Humanity can be helped by Theosophy

Only question is when?

Ramanujachary nallanchakravarti

Dugpas take over the weak minded members of the organisation and work through them.  We have internal enemies who cannot be identified. They occupy the leading positions.

Literature is for Portrayal of Philosophic Ideas.

Dr N C Ramanujachary(Srivirinchi)
Besant Gardens, The Theosophical Society, Adyar, Chennai 600 020
Phone: 044/24913584, Mobile: 9444963584

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android

iWe couldn't verify the sender of this email.

DUGPAS’ SUCCEESS

Dugpas’ mission is to work against all good movements helping Humanity

In USA they are very successesful

They cleverly combined White racism and money and we are witnessing daily shrinkage (8,000 three decades ago and now 3,500) and hurt good name of Theosophy

No diversity after 145 years in a country where ‘black and brown’ account for half population

Salaried priests” have no clue to lead a mission and are happy enjoying theosophy money

Woe to those who have fallen prey to Dugpas

A “black or brown” volunteer self sacrificing Knight is needed to clean up the mess and take theosophy to the masses

It will happen because suffering Humanity can be helped by Theosophy

Only question is when?

M K Ramadoss

Dugpas are known to exploit human weaknesses. Two top ones are sex and money.
History is full of downfall of money and institutions due to them.
There are some very rigid rules that Chelas have to follow. They can be found in Mahatma Letters to A P Sinnett and for any perceptive theosophist they will make perfect sense. Chelas are on a fast track and they cannot take risks which will distract them from the objective in life.
We, students of theosophy too can benefit from the rigid rules Chelas have to follow. They would keep us also out of trouble in our daily lives.
When you see the wisdom behind the rules, you can appreciate the practical side of Divine Wisdom.
Woe unto the man or woman who was fortunate to get to know theosophy, but does not appreciate the hidden gems which will lead to a happy life!

M K Ramadoss