SECRECY AND FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY

M K Ramadoss

SECRECY AND FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY
The massive deal to lease Adyar property to Shiv Nadar Trust for 43 yrs is still kept secret from dues paying members. It speaks for itself how the members are treated in the Theosophical Society. What is still to come out are the details of financial transaction. Full transparency is a protection for the people and the organization. Money and Sex are the root cause of downfall of many many people. Let us benefit from the lessons in the history and I hope Theosophical Leaders can benefit from them.
The massive deal with concluded in greatest secrecy under the assumption that it can be kept secret from the members for ever. Details coming out immediately after conclusion of the deal shows the Divine Hand protecting the TS. We have not seen all the details still kept secret - don't know whom they are protecting. Let us keep tuned.

Theosophy News
0
People reached
0
Engagements
Distribution score
Like
Comment
Share

Ramu

The Lease between the THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY & THEOSOPHICAL EDUCATION SOCIETY is another secret and a hush-hush bunch of intriguing facts.

Ramu