Theosophists Should Rejoice

M K Ramadoss

Theosophists Should Rejoice

Amy Coney Barrett newest Supreme Court Judge in USA is a practical “Theosophist”

She belongs to a religious group with the Motto “serve one another and the community as a whole in all needs: spiritual, material, financial”

Is this not true practical Theosophy?

Just talking about Universal Brotherhood is just an intellectual concept.

Serving our fellow men and women is a start.

Charity starts at home.

She has five kids of her own. She also has adopted two black children from Haiti

How many American Theosophists have adopted black children?

This puts American Theosophists to shame!

Ramanujachary nallanchakravarti

It is good news and adoptable by other members of the TSA.

Literature is for Portrayal of Philosophic Ideas.

Dr N C Ramanujachary(Srivirinchi)
Besant Gardens, The Theosophical Society, Adyar, Chennai 600 020
Phone: 044/24913584, Mobile: 9444963584

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android