Re: INTERLOCK8NG OF ES, ER & TS

Steven Otto (Söhne des Feuers)

interesting, but how can this be verified, what is the source

Von: Ramu <peacebliss@...>
Betreff: Re: [theosophy] INTERLOCK8NG OF ES, ER & TS
Datum: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:21:13 -0500

https://theosophy.news/issue/theosophy-news-worldwide-4th-quarter-2020-319.html#theme-quarter

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021, 2:26 PM M K Ramadoss <
mkr777@...
> wrote:

In the discussions that took place, discovered that while Dr. Gregory
Tillett was at Adyar researching for his bio on C W Leadbeater, fell ill
and became more ill when he took the pills a doctor prescribed. Getting
worried, Tillett rushed back to Australia and recovered. When Tillett
returned to Australia, he took with him the vial containing left over
pills. The Australian doctor told Tillett that the pills were very toxic
and if he had consumed them it would have killed him. I did not know about
this incident till a few days back. Had I known, I would have contacted
Tillett and got more info.
Coats and Taimni die within a short period. There have been speculation
how they died since neither were very sick.
Anyone wants to add?

MKR

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 12:56 PM Ramu <
peacebliss@...