Re: American Theosophy Now a Cult?

Pavel Axentiev

It’s not up to the Society or the leaders that the society is not multiracial enough. It’s up to the people themselves to join or not to join. At least that is my basic, uninformed opinion.

Also, the previous President (now the President of the Theosophical Society Adyar), Tim Boyd, was black, or so looked to me. What more do you want?

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 5:39 AM M K Ramadoss <mkr777@...> wrote:

    American Theosophy now a Cult???

  • Earmark stands out

  • Claims Universal Brotherhood

  • But lacks diversity after 145 years

  • Have you seen black theosophists?

  • Surely not accidental

  • Leaders past & present silent on diversity

  • Branches lack diversity

  • Lack due to clever orchestration?

  • Branches send their money to HQ forgetting local poor and needy

  • Leaders on salary like salaried Priests

  • Unnecessary secrecy on money matters

  • Leaders personally pledged to Head of Esoteric Section – Heart of theosophy

  • Any one joining Esoteric Section becomes silent – typical of cults

  • Daily shrinking of followers with million dollar annual funding

  • Secretly kicking out followers – some sixty year followers

  • Good name of Theosophy gets ruined

  • Should unselfish theosophists stay silent supporting status quo?

  • USA Public don’t support cults – soon tax preference will go away

  • Theosophists need to wake up soon