Re: MAN, KNOW THY PLACE!

jeffndc

Over the years I’ve practiced meditation and precepts I have encountered through reading and personally practicing mindful awareness. My sources include Krishnamurti, gurdjieff, Crowley, the Gita, Blavatsky, Jung among others. It is a belief from my experience that we are connected to a universality the Jung in particular called the collective consciousness. I find this concept to be true from my experience. Of course, everyone must find their own path.

Jeff

On Oct 2, 2020, at 10:06 PM, Ramu <peacebliss@...> wrote:

"Each of us contains the spark of universal consciousness."

Is that some theory?

What is the basis of assertion of "universal consciousness" and for each of us containing its spark?

Thanks
Ramu