Re: MAN, KNOW THY PLACE!

jeffndc

The spark is a part of the whole and therefore contains the whole. The is no separation between me and the universe.

On Oct 2, 2020, at 7:07 PM, Ramu <peacebliss@...> wrote:

MAN, KNOW THY PLACE!

Can an infinitesimal part of an infinite whole understand the infinite whole?

Can a small screw in a ship work with the knowledge of the functioning of the ship?

Can that which operates within time understand the timeless or the eternal?

Can one that functions within the narrow fields of sensory perception, memories and brain-contained intellect, understand the Omniscient?

Can the tail wag the dog?

Well, it just occurred to me that I am an infinitesimal part of a infinite and deterministic Universe. In a deterministic universe, isn't it a delusion to believe in freewill?