MONITIZING THEOSOPHY?

M K Ramadoss

MONITIZING THEOSOPHY? – MONEY VIRUS HAS ATTACKED THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS IN THEOSOPHY ORGANIZATIONS ---

The writings of Geoffrey Hodson, well known lecturer and writer has been published in NZ. Here are the titles and their prices –

Sharing the Light – Vol I & II – NZ$85
Sharing the Light – Vol III - NZ$39
The Initiate Life --- NZ$85
Practical Spirituality - NZ$60

Job of theosophical society is to spread theosophy. It is not a business organization. Theosophy is to made accessible to any student – rich or poor with no discrimination.

With all the leaders now on payroll, like the Salaried Priests, the trend we see if you are poor you cannot easily afford to publications.

Today, making theosophical writings in electronic form is very easy. With few clicks of mouse pdf files can be created for free.

Since money is badly needed – just visit any site or Facebook to see solicitation – to keep up with the salaries – there is no interest in making theosophy accessible by the poor and penniless.

Let us all pray to our favorite gods and gurus to bring some common sense to the movers and shakers in theosophy.