Payment by American Section to International President of TS

M K Ramadoss

Just got a clarification from American Section General Secretary (National President) regarding the payment Boyd received from American Section -- The explanation is interesting and speaks for itself ---

"It is the policy of the TSA not to comment on the specifics of contracts signed with individuals, but in the name of transparency and in light of the statements you have made implying illicit behaviors, I will share some general information. During the 2018-2019 year, the TSA, approved by the TSA National Board of Directors, signed a contract with Tim Boyd. The payments you question were in regard to speaking engagements and consulting.

The delay in responding to your email was due to two reasons: 1. You emailed while the National Board was meeting, and 2. After the board meetings, I returned to my family home for the birth of my granddaughter.

Your statements implying that the delay was due to a lack of transparency are inappropriate."