HOW INTERNET HAS EMPOWERED COMMON MAN ---

M K Ramadoss

HOW INTERNET HAS EMPOWERED COMMON MAN ---
Poornima, grand daughter of a very well known dedicated theosophist (now deceased) from Bengaluru, India got married little while ago to Varun. The wedding was live broadcast so world over friends and relatives can witness the wedding ceremonies.
What this points out is that live video broadcasting is in the reach of you and me and does not take a big budget.
The current efforts of TS is failing all over the world. Just saw the annual report of Indian Section and its membership has gone down. India is a bell weather. So the leadership is unable to do make membership grow and message of theosophy spread to the common man.
Today, it is for you and me to come up with great ideas of how to use the communication resources on Internet. Avoiding or boycotting them is most foolish action.

Let everyone of us, when we wake up in the morning, take a few minutes to think about how we can come up with ideas to help spread theosophy and surely the future depends not on bank accounts and buildings and bureaucracy.