ACCOUNTANTS AND ATTORNEYS HAVE FOUND A GOLDEN GOOSE

M K Ramadoss

Theosophy News
Published by Theo Sophia · Just now ·

ACCOUNTANTS AND ATTORNEYS HAVE FOUND A GOLDEN GOOSE --- THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY !!!
American Section spends $200K annually for accountants of which big chunk of $140K goes to outside accountants. This we know because the tax return is in public domain. Adyar is embroiled in many law suits and attorneys are having a good time.

As more donations come in, the accountants will increase their fees and one wonders if they scale their fees based on the income of the American Section. To avoid our donations ending up in the pockets of accountants, would it not be better to directly donate to causes other causes we know 100% benefit the needy and bypass TSA.

The story about Adyar is different. We know how Adyar money is parked in USA and Europe (and possibly in other countries) and there is very little transparency and we have no idea who benefits. So instead of donating money to Adyar, should we all consider directly funding causes in India which benefit needy 100% by passing Adyar TS. We can locate many of them easily. Theosophy News can help in the search.

Karma does not require money to be channeled through TS to get Karmic credit. It is time for all donors think about and decide what they want to do. True theosophists are open minded thinkers and are capable of deciding on right course of action.

Peace

No photo description available.