A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN WHEATON ---

M K Ramadoss

Theosophy News
Published by Theo Sophia · Just now ·

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN WHEATON ---

I sent a request to Barbara Hebert, President of TSA, for copies of Income Tax Returns of American Section and Theosophical Investment Trust. The returns are in public domain and organizations are required to furnish them to anyone who requests. Of course if paper copies are furnished, cost of copying and mailing should be borne by the requestor.

Lo and behold. Within a short time of my request, I received pdf copies of the tax returns and at no cost to me. A donation was suggested and I am sending one today.

It was a breath of fresh air from new leader in Wheaton!

Couple of years ago, during her immediate predecessor’s time, I was asked to personally travel 1,000 miles to Wheaton and pick up a couple of sheets of paper!!! Ha Ha Ha ...

When pointed out that requests by email, mail or fax for copies are to be honored (by law), I was provided photo copies at a cost of $18.00, which I was glad to reimburse!

Just wanted to share. Fortunately, Internet helps all of us to be informed as to what is going on!!! Enjoy the history!!!

Peace

No photo description available.