Re: CLEVELAND LODGE SENDING MONEY TO ADYAR

Konstantin Zaitzev

As far I know, there is Orlando Lodge in the USA, which is a lodge directly attached to Adyar. You shlould contact them and ask how they solve this problem, as they most probably transfer money to HQ somehow.
If you don't trust an American Section and its way doing business, you'd better to vote for being such a lodge too.

Some lodges here in Russia pay directly too but our sutuation is a bit different. We do not trust our presidential representative, yet we want to be in a Section. 7 Lodges applied for an association last year but got a refusal from Adyar. It seems to be a discrimination on ethnic grounds, as Togo with 2 lodges is permitted to have an associatiom while Russia with 7 not.