Re: theos-talk TS Adyar - Praying for Delegates from the West

jeffndc

I would rather pray for them to show some backbone and respect for the members.

From: "'.:.MKR777' mkr777@... [theos-talk]"
To: theos-talk
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:14 PM
Subject: theos-talk TS Adyar - Praying for Delegates from the West

It time to pray for the welfare of the International Convention Delegates especially those arriving from the West by Air.

In the past, many a delegate, had harrowing experience of trying to travel from the Chennai Airport to Adyar TS Estate in the middle of the night.

President and General Council members know not the plight of the ‘ballast’ since they are treated as VIPs, met by a representative from TS and driven to Adyar.

All you and me can do is to pray for the welfare of the travellers from the West to reach Adyar quickly and safely. Our prayers will surely be answered.

MKR