From: "Iseas Lander breezy8118@... [theos-talk]"
To: "theos-talk@..."
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 6:41 AM
Subject: theos-talk Re: TS and its future

Greeting to all following this discussion,

I want to remark on MKR
"Hope someone
will have the courage to openly talk about what happened behind closed
doors and why we have ended up with the current situation."

If there was that person and had the chance to do it on live radio,
What would you want her to ask Mr. Boyd about the situation?