Re: theos-talk Kannan's allegations on Harihara Raghavan

jeffndc

Does anyone know if Boyd or others responded to these communications?

Jeff

From: "'.:.MKR777' mkr777@... [theos-talk]"
To: theos-talk
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 8:47 AM
Subject: theos-talk Kannan's allegations on Harihara Raghavan

May 19, 2014

To: All GC Members

Re: Mr Kannan’s allegations on Mr Harihara Raghavan

Dear Brother:

Yesterday, I emailed you a copy of the allegations of Mr Kannan, a former employee at Adyar, on Mr. Harihara Raghavan, General Manager of TS-Adyar Estate.

Today, I found in cyberspace, a email Mr Kannan sent to various TS officials which spoke for itself. Since I am not sure how many of you have seen it, I am attaching a copy of it for your immediate reference.

Mr. Kannan, is a Chartered Accountant, was holding a responsible accounting position at Adyar and as such he was privy to a lot of important on going matters at Adyar. What he has reported is more likely to be the tip of the iceberg.

Due to the matter now become known in the Internet world, it may have affect not only the perception of present and future members but also current as well as future workers at Adyar.

Hence some one independent - not connected at present or in the past with TS, ES, ER, LCC, TOS and other related and so called unrelated entities - should get to the bottom of the allegations and let the chips fall where ever they may.

As in today’s information world - news travels fast and wide and the matter can affect the reputation of TS, I hope each one of you would follow up on it even though the International President has primary responsibility.

Thank you

Fraternally yours

M K Ramadoss

cc: theos-talk

The email referred above can be accessed at: