From: "'.:.MKR777' mkr777@... [theos-talk]"
To: theos-talk
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: theos-talk TS Election - Question?

But for our bringing up the issues here and the help from  Dave Marsland in UK, the members world-wide would be kept in total darkness and this only aids continuance of the problems.

The direct result of the problems is the ever shrinking membership and lack of public image of TS world-wide, and even in Chennai. Let us give our best shot.

MKR

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 9:22 AM, jeffndc jeffndc@... [theos-talk] <theos-talk@...> wrote:

Good thoughts.  I need to be more mindful of patience, it isn't my strong suit!  :-)