Re: theos-talk TS Election - Question?

jeffndc

I am not inclined to believe that anything in this organization is going to change without a revolution.

From: "'.:.MKR777' mkr777@... [theos-talk]"
To: theos-talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 11:41 AM
Subject: theos-talk TS Election - Question?

When the allegations about the election in India came up, all the GC members and the candidates were aware of it.

One wonders why the candidates did not pick up on it and vigorously address the issue and tell the election committee that they would not put up with irregularities as the outcome would be damaged no matter who is declared the winner. If this has been done, and the matter were addressed transparently and fixed - by redoing election in India fully transparently and with independent controls and supervision, the candidates and everyone would have come out smelling like a rose.

By being silent and acquiescing in inaction of the Election committee, we have a serious mess on our hands and to this day every one is silent.

Even the President has not shown any leadership in addressing this head on.

Daily revelations that come out is more and more damaging everyday. Continuation of the policy of silence is not going to make things better. Urgent transparent action is what is needed today. Anyone listening???

MKR