From: "paulobaptista_v@..."
To: theos-talk@...
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2014 8:32 AM
Subject: theos-talk RE: This is no longer a Theosophical group

Well, what the hell happened?
I have seen no reason to remove people from theos-talk.
Difference of opinions must be respected. Theos-talk has been a democratic group, allowing all type of discussions since its creation.
I am fed up with theosophical forums that remove members because the moderators have different views. In the past I have been removed of two groups (by the "theosopest" Aveline and by Fulton of the theos network, which curiously has links to theos-talk, like Jacques Mahnich tolds us recently).

Re: the elections I remind theos-talk readers that I am not a TS member, but I acknowledge the importance of this organization in the dissemination of Theosophy. I believe that the TS will be in good hands independently of who wins. TS Brazil has been sharing info on the two candidates (and I have brought that info here), although it is logical that the leaders of the Section favor one of the candidates, like it certainly happens in other Sections.

I will be waiting for an explanation about the removal of Bart Lidofsky.

PB

---In theos-talk@..., wrote :

This email was sent via Anonymous email service for free.
YOU CAN REMOVE THIS TEXT MESSAGE BY BEING A PAID MEMBER FOR $10/year.
CLICK HERE =>
Message ID= 94093

M. K. Ramadoss has decided to kick out anybody on this list that disagrees with him, including at least two users who have been with this group from the beginning. While complaining about the TSA doing the same thing.

Be warned: This is no longer a Theosophical list; it is now MKR's own personal soapbox. For those who want theosophy, theos-l, the oldest theosophical list, is still around.

Bart Lidofsky