From: daniel caldwell <danielhcaldwell@...>
To: dhc Daniel H. Caldwell ; theos-talk@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:42 PM
Subject: theos-talk How do we know?

The statement is made that one of the 2 presidential TS candidates "may be a part-time, salaried. non resident who may also be involved in his own private business and remotely administering from other side of the world."

How do we that that this is true?

Rumors and sheer speculations are not evidence or facts.

Rumors can gain currency without having a shred of factual basis.

So what is the factual basis of this "may be" statement?

Daniel