From: jeffndc
To: "theos-talk@..."
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: theos-talk Tim Boyd Speaks About the Upcoming Election for TS International President

Your clarification strengthens my opinion.  Even if TB says there are rules against campaigning, I dispute what you say is campaigning and what are facts.  nothing Tb says...mind you I have already stated my indifference to Either candidate--is false.  So there's your truth for you. What did he say that is not true?  Withholding information about Mr Maithreya is not "False" . So number one, I would like to see the "rule" if there is something mysteriously hidden that is not in the by laws. Number two,  I have given my interpretation of the by laws, which you obviously disagree with. and number three Secrecy is to be avoided...Master KH.  This to me means that you want to quash discussion, when the rules are subject to interpretation like all man made objects and debating this is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, sir.

Jeff