Redrawn MOW Cards to a Player Edition #PlayerCreated #Template

gwwonderdog

Edited

Many moons ago I redrew all of the Core, expansion and journal equipment and magic cards for MOW as vector PNG files so I could reprint them as a nice set.

I thought I'd share them with you after turning them up on an old hard drive! Feel free to edit/correct them as you see fit.

Uploading them to the files section now.

https://groups.io/g/TheSeaofClaws/files/Redrawn%20MoW%20Cards

MOWcards_vector_part1.png   Edit  Move  Delete Report File
MOWcards_vector_part2.png   Edit  Move  Delete Report File
MOWcards_vector_part3.png   Edit  Move  Delete Report File
MOWcards_vector_part4.png   Edit  Move  Delete Report File
MOWcards_vector_part5.png   Edit  Move  Delete Report File
MOWcards_vector_part6.png   Edit  Move  Delete Report File
MOWcards_vector_part7.png   Edit  Move  Delete Report File

#Wonderdog

Join TheSeaofClaws@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.