Beginner

soaressaulo69@...

Salve, fellow people! I am new to this and I've been seeing that Roman Polytheism fits better for me, but I have also been wondering how to start, like my first event with the gods, etc.
If anyone can help me, I'll be thankful.

M. Hortensia Maior Faustina, flamen Carmentalis

Salve! and welcome fellow cultor (worshipper of the gods) it's our custom in Nova Roma to use our Roman names, so we can address each other. I am Marca Hortensia Maior Fabiana Faustina, the Flaminica Carmentalis and a member of the Collegium Pontficum, so I am here to help you!

This is a good place to start: Simple rituals for beginners , the chief pontifex Gn. Cornelius Lentulus has just posted them recently to help beginners like you:
http://novaroma.org/nr/Simple_rituals_for_starters

and here is a nice article on setting up a home altar - a lararium:
http://novaroma.org/nr/Lararium_(Nova_Roma)

If you have more questions. Feel free to ask, I am always happy to help citizens honor the gods!
valeas
Marca Faustina
Dii Novae Romae faveant!
May the gods favour Nova Roma