Edictum curatoris rei informaticae de praefecto editore principali Canalis Twitch Novae Romae

Cn. Cornelius Lentulus

Edictum curatoris rei informaticae de praefecto editore principali Canalis Twitch Novae Romae

I. The senatus consultum de Canali Twitch Novae Romae, section III, mandates the following:

"The owner has to be appointed as the first editor-in-chief of the Nova Roman Twitch Channel by the curator rei informaticae, with an appropriate Latin title, and the Nova Roman Twitch Channel shall be made part of the official internal structure of the Officium Rei Informaticae. With the consent of the owner, other citizens can be appointed as subsequent editors-in-chief by the curator rei informaticae. The owner cannot make anyone an editor-in-chief on his own initiative."

II. As curator rei informaticae, I hereby appoint D. Aurelius Ingeniarius, the owner of the Nova Roman Twitch Channel, as the first official editor-in-chief of the Nova Roman Twitch Channel, with the Latin title praefectus editor principalis Canalis Twitch Novae Romae.

III. I authorize the praefectus to recruite and name assistants, to submit their names to me, whom I shall appoint as apparitores with the relevant titles to work within the Officium Rei Informaticae (Office of Information Technology), in the Scrinium Canalis Twitch (Twitch Channel Department). I mandate the praefectus to find a deputy editor-in-chief and to prose a name for appointment for this position in the upcoming nundinae.

Datum a.d. IX Kal. Quin. Q. Arrio (III) A. Tullia coss. XXIV ANRC.

Cn. Cornelius Lentulus, m. s.
CVRATOR REI INFORMATICAE

Join TheForumRomanum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.