Re: LUDI NOVI ROMANI | The Holiday of Anna Perenna | CLOSING CEREMONIES OF THE LUDI NOVI ROMANI

C. Claudius Quadratus, augur

Salve, Lentule!

In the People's Republic of Quebec there are limited opportunities to celebrate.  We are almost in a state of house arrest with an 8:00 p.m. curfew.  Restaurants are closed to both indoor and outdoor dining and gatherings with friends or relatives are prohibited.  My celebration will consists of offerings to the gods, a glass of wine with dinner, and reading Robert Harris's novel Pompeii.  I'll also send a small contribution to the Torre Argentina cat shelter, located at the site of Caesar's assassination.  Normally, I would visit them in the spring, but travel is now impossible.

Vale!

C. Claudius Quadratus

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Cn. Cornelius Lentulus, quaestor, praefectus rei publicae administrandae, curator rei informaticae, pontifex via groups.io" <cn_corn_lent@...>
Date: March 15, 2021 at 8:20 AM

Cn. Lentulus pontifex Autroniae Stoloni s. p. d.

Excellent, thank you for sharing how you celebrate this last day of the Nova Roman Games and the holiday of Anna Perenna. I'm sure Divus Iulius appreciates the gesture, too!

It would be great to hear other fellow Nova Romans, how they celebrate this day?

Valete!

Cn. Cornelius Lentulus
pontifex, quaestor etc.

Il lunedì 15 marzo 2021, 13:15:03 CET, D. Autronia Stolo via groups.io <rkarfit@...> ha scritto:

Salvete!

I have offered sacrifice and libations this morning at my Lararium to Jupiter, Anna Perenna, the Divine Caesar and my household Gods, asking for blessings on my family, friends and the good folks here at Nova Roma.  This afternoon I will open a fresh bottle of red wine to enjoy with the evening meal.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day, however you choose to celebrate!

Valete,

D. Autronia Stolo

Join TheForumRomanum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.