Re: LUDI NOVI ROMANI | The Holiday of Anna Perenna | CLOSING CEREMONIES OF THE LUDI NOVI ROMANI

Cn. Cornelius Lentulus, quaestor, praefectus rei publicae administrandae, curator rei informaticae, pontifex

Cn. Lentulus pontifex Autroniae Stoloni s. p. d.

Excellent, thank you for sharing how you celebrate this last day of the Nova Roman Games and the holiday of Anna Perenna. I'm sure Divus Iulius appreciates the gesture, too!

It would be great to hear other fellow Nova Romans, how they celebrate this day?

Valete!

Cn. Cornelius Lentulus
pontifex, quaestor etc.

Il lunedì 15 marzo 2021, 13:15:03 CET, D. Autronia Stolo via groups.io <rkarfit@...> ha scritto:

Salvete!

I have offered sacrifice and libations this morning at my Lararium to Jupiter, Anna Perenna, the Divine Caesar and my household Gods, asking for blessings on my family, friends and the good folks here at Nova Roma.  This afternoon I will open a fresh bottle of red wine to enjoy with the evening meal.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day, however you choose to celebrate!

Valete,

D. Autronia Stolo

Join TheForumRomanum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.