PLENEIAN RESULTS of the Comitia Plebis Tributa (ELECTIONS)

M. Claudius Marcellus, tribunus plebis, pontifex

M. Marcellus tribunus plebis plebi NR SPD

I performed the closing ritual and I publish the results verified by Placidus, Rullus, Tutor and Lentulus. I am officially closing the session of the Plebeian Comitia. Thank you for your participation. It was an epic contest I think never was bigger than this year and never more tribune candidates.

AUSPICES

Auspices have been taken in my name by pontifex Cn. Cornelius Lentulus upon the standing authorization of augur C. Claudius Quadratus with respect to these elections and were favorable.

OPENING AND CLOSING SACRIFICE

The opening and closing sacrifices were done by me.

SESSION SCHEDULE

Contio begins immediately, as of 09:00 AM Rome Time on 26 December 2020
Contio will end at 8:00 AM Rome Time on 27 December 2020
Voting period will begin at 8:01 PM Rome Time on 27 December 2020
Voting will end at 20:00 PM Rome Time on 29 December 2020

RESULTS OF THE COMITIA PLEBIS TRIBUTA ELECTION

19 tribes out of 19 has voted:

Sextus Lucilius Tutor received the vote of 17 tribes and is ELECTED tribunus plebis in the first place,
Tiberia Caecilia Sabina received the vote of 17 tribes and is ELECTED tribunus plebis in the second place,
Decimus Aurelius Ingeniarius received the vote of 17 tribes and is ELECTED tribunus plebis in the third place,
Tiberius Iulius Nerva received the vote of 16 tribes and is elected ELECTED plebis in the fourth place,
Marcus Claudius Marcellus received the vote of 14 tribes and is elected ELECTED plebis in the fifth place.
Tiberius Horatius Barbatus received the vote of 6 tribes and is not elected.
Lucius Ulpius Atellus received the vote of 4 tribes and is not elected.
Manius Manlius Manialianus received the vote of 3 tribes and is not elected.

Congratulations! You are already in office as of this moment.

Valete,

M. Claudius Marcellus
Tribunus Plebis

Join TheForumRomanum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.