From: Ev Tupis [mailto:w2ev@...]
Sent: 09 July 2020 02:51
To: Sales
Subject: Lens Only?

Hello!

I'm a ham radio operator that is experimenting with a others on the 122 GHz frequency band.  We are looking for dielectric lenses and were wondering if you would be willing to sell only a lens (no horn) at a price that non-commercial folks like us could afford?

I'm in the USA, however my fellow experimenters are all around the globe.

I'd like to start by asking if you'd be willing to consider this?

Kind regards,
Ev Tupis, W2EV
New York, USA