Do you want the frequency channel switch added to the made board ? #poll

Tim - VK2XAX

Hi all,

Initial quotes for the made board did not include a DIP switch on board to change frequency but had jumpers in place for channel 1.

Now that we have a number of frequencies in the code there is the possibility to fit a switch to the front panel of your transverter to change channels.

Alternatively we could have a rotary DIP switch mounted on the board at manufacture. This will add a little to the cost of the board.

The DIP switch we would add to the board is an Omron Electronics Inc-EMC Div A6R-161RF

Before I go to the manufacturers and ask for the next quote I'd like to get a consensus on whether or not the DIP switch should be fitted, hence this poll.

The highest vote count gets to set what happens since there wont be separate manufacturing runs for with or without the switch.

thanks

Tim
de VK2XAX

Thank you for voting. Results will be available when the poll is closed.

Join The122GProject@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.