Re: All boards tested....

It doesn't matter to me as long as I know what each color means. I did something inadvertently with two different color diodes on something I built. I got the colors reversed. I never bothered to swap them. Sp I'd say just leave it.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 8:02 AM Nick <nickk968@...> wrote:
Hi Tim,

Please leave the diode it as it is and thank you very much for the mountains of work you and others have done on this project.

73's,

Nick
N0CYT
CN87uv

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 12:23 AM Eric Van Offelen <eric.vanoffelen@...> wrote:
I also vote "leave it"
Many thanks for the fantastic work !
73 de Eric ON5TA

Le lun. 18 mai 2020 à 05:13, Paul AA6PZ <aa6pz@...> a écrit :
I vote with the majority.  Having two software variants will only lead to more confusion in the long run.  Individuals can decide to leave it, re-wire the LED, or modify their personal copy of the firmware.

Paul

On Sunday, May 17, 2020, 12:16:43 PM PDT, Rick Beatty <w7rnb47@...> wrote:

Andrew - I agree -- Leave it alone, it's only an LED - Rick W7RNB

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 10:49 AM André F1PYR via groups.io <andre_f1pyr=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:
Same here "leave it "

73 Andre F1PYR

Le dimanche 17 mai 2020 à 15:35:24 UTC+2, Jean-Louis B. <f1hnf@...> a écrit :

I also vote "leave it".

73 of Jean*Louis F1HNF/West FRANCE  - QRV up to 122 GHz, with 134 GHz under construction.

Le 17/05/2020 à 15:13, Paul G8KFW a écrit :

Hi Andrew

I feel we only want one set of firmware and at this stage we shouldn’t be using it to correct wiring mistakes

As 90 % of use will be mounting the led remotely to the PCB in order to make it visible then there is not a problem

I vote "leave it".

Regards Paul