Re: File /PICkit3 Programmer Application v3.10.zip uploaded #file-notice

Just ignore it. I have had several that programmed at 3.3 volts OK.

Zack W9SZ

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 4:56 PM Stefan <comlab@...> wrote:

Hi Zack , Hi All

Pickit3 reads the 16F877A ok when i want to write i get a warning that "This device requires a minimum VDD of 4.5V"
Just ignore that ? as the the chip is 16LV877A  LV for low voltage programming??

Regards Stefan 73