Re: VCO TP Frequency OK now but no IF output still

When you switch the unit on with the IF rig attached, what kind of increase in noise do you hear?  Mine increases by probably a few dB. Do you hear anything in the pass band on the receiver when the other unit is transmitting in beacon mode? Even when I'm not tuned right on it, I hear a noticeable hiss increase in the receiver with the CW.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 7:11 PM Don Woodward <dbwoodw@...> wrote:
Yes sir initially red when powered on then green - solid red on key of mike or cw key, with both mike and key switches it flashes red in sync with beacon and I hear sidetone of beacon.  This is working for both.

73’s DE KD4APP

From: The122GProject@groups.io <The122GProject@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Lavelle K6ML via groups.io <miclevel=comcast.net@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 7:58:59 PM
To: The122GProject@groups.io <The122GProject@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [The122GProject] VCO TP Frequency OK now but no IF output still

Don -

I wouldn't jump to reflashing so quickly...

Does your LED change color from tx to rx?
Do you hear any noise on the IF out?

Check out these two previous posts:  #1012 and #1516   for some simple tests

Check your control wiring, see:
https://groups.io/g/The122GProject/files/122G%20Control%20SCHEMATIC_1.05.pdf
https://groups.io/g/The122GProject/files/122G_Operation_Construction_notes_1.07.pdf
and