Re: VCO TP Frequency

I don't know how I got the software from Microchip. I'm having trouble finding it now. But I just uploaded the program I use to the Files section at groups.io. It is PICKIT3 stand-alone programming software.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 5:11 PM Stefan <comlab@...> wrote:
Hi Zack

I while ago I bought a pickit 3 but installed the wrong software. Can you hint me on what i need to install?

Stefan