Re: VCO TP Frequency

Mine does. It starts out red and changes to green. It changes to red on CW transmit. It flashes red with the CW in the beacon mode.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 11:20 AM Jim Moss <n9jim@...> wrote:
Don
Does the LED light up and Change color between rx/tx. ?
Jim

On Sep 1, 2021, at 8:12 AM, Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@...> wrote:

Sort of a combination. I removed R200 and L4. I put a jumper across the pads that are for R47 and C47 instead of the blue wire VA3TO showed. I also put a 68 ohm resistor across the OCXO input connector.

72, Zack W9SZ

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 9:40 AM Don Woodward <dbwoodw@...> wrote:
Zack

Did you do the VA3TO 10MHz mod or the mod in the operation and construction document?

73's

Don W.
KD4APP