Re: 122Ghz Waveguide

Edited

I got some 4 mm OD, 2 mm ID brass tubing from Amazon. I'll see if I can find the link for it.

The 4 mm OD is slightly too big to fit into the collar for the Chaparral-type feedhorn that Tim is selling. You would have to remove a small amount of the OD. I did so by putting a 2 mm OD stainless steel rod through the brass tubing and turning a little off the brass tubing on a lathe. The brass by itself is too thin to turn.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 5:52 PM Don Woodward <dbwoodw@...> wrote:
Has anyone had success in finding any material to use as waveguide?

I purchased a PCOM 30cm 37-40Ghz dish on eBay and would like to make a splash feed for 122Ghz like the one with the dish.

73's

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au