Re: Second manufacturing run Update #3 - Fundrazr fees

Somehow I didn't see this. When I paid, it had added on a $35 contribution. I thought you'd get this to help defray your costs. But when the charges showed up on Paypal, I saw the $35 went somewhere else. No big deal to me.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 11:39 PM Tim - VK2XAX <VK2XAX@...> wrote:

Hi all,

this time around Fundrazr are asking for a "contribution" to support their platform.

You don't have to "chip in" to that if you don't want to, from their FAQ...

"Contributors pay no fee but we ask for a modest, optional tip to support our fundraising platform."

FYI..

I'm still charged transaction fees and a fee per transaction on the back end as well. These fees are already factored into the costs of everything so Fundrazr are still collecting a fee regardless.

regards

Tim

--
VK2XAX : QF56if : ITU59 : CQ30 : BMARC : WIA

Join The122GProject@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.