Re: History of polarization in 122 GHz

The direction of the arrow is the important thing. If it is pointing right or left (horizontal arrow line), it is horizontal polarization. If it is pointing up or down (vertical arrow line), it is vertical polarization.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 12:51 AM Jean-Louis B. <F1HNF@...> wrote:
I start to look at the assembly of the VK3CV 122 GHz PCB and I have a big doubt about the polar of the "antennas".

The small arrow on each side of the PCB clearly indicates that if it is at the top we are in horizontal polar ?.

I ask this question because according to the photos some people put this arrow either on the right W9SZ, or on the left SM6AFV but maybe they use the vertical polar?

Thank you for your lights and 73 from Jean * Louis F1HNF / Ouest France

Join The122GProject@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.