Re: Odd performance

Thanks Jim. I know the output of my external OCXO is 2.5 volts P-P to 50 ohms. I can check it at the 16F877 input. I was wondering if there was a problem with MCLR. My board is mounted in such a way that the parts for that circuit are on the bottom. I'll have to take the board out and see if anything is missing or shorted around that part of the circuit.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 10:52 AM Jim Moss <n9jim@...> wrote:
Zack
2 ideas
- try using the mclr to reset. I added a push button for this.
- verify clock level into the processor.

Jim
N9JIM

On Sep 11, 2020, at 8:41 AM, K2UA <k2ua@...> wrote:

I haven't seen or heard of anything like that from any of the locals, Zack.

--73, Rus

Join The122GProject@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.