Topics

Updated Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Saturday, 16 May 2020 #cal-invite

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When:
Saturday, 16 May 2020
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Larry

In anticipation of the lockdown being lifted on the 15th, this will be our first post-apocalypse game.
Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle Of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

El Rolando

I will be up north at Christopher Creek! Damnation!