Topics

Upcoming Event: SATURDAY GAME - Snappy Nappy - Game #3 - Sat, 03/21/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: SATURDAY GAME - Snappy Nappy - Game #3

When: Saturday, 21 March 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

15mm Napoleonics
Prelude to Leipzig.

Since this is a club game day I'll use parts of the Leipzig OOB's that we would use if Snappy Nappy is chosen as the rule set for the big game.
Each player will run at least a Corps.
Come help decide the fate of 1813 Europe.

Bob

Sorry for such short notice but I’ll have to cancel the game tomorrow.

Looks like the attendance was going to be light anyway due to the apocalypse.

I'll leave it set up and we’ll try again next week. I hope you guys will stay healthy until then.

Bob

El Rolando

Nooooooooooooo! Booooooooo!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 19:26 Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

Sorry for such short notice but I’ll have to cancel the game tomorrow.

Looks like the attendance was going to be light anyway due to the apocalypse.

I'll leave it set up and we’ll try again next week. I hope you guys will stay healthy until then.

I could not make it because it is Benjamin’s birthday. I should be here next week

Sylvain