Topics

Upcoming Event: SATURDAY GAME - Snappy Nappy - Game #3 - Sat, 03/21/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: SATURDAY GAME - Snappy Nappy - Game #3

When: Saturday, 21 March 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

15mm Napoleonics
Prelude to Leipzig.

Since this is a club game day I'll use parts of the Leipzig OOB's that we would use if Snappy Nappy is chosen as the rule set for the big game.
Each player will run at least a Corps.
Come help decide the fate of 1813 Europe.

El Rolando

Wedding got cancelled so I shall return in all my glory! See you beautiful bastards this weekend!

Reminder: SATURDAY GAME - Snappy Nappy - Game #3

When: Saturday, 21 March 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

15mm Napoleonics
Prelude to Leipzig.

Since this is a club game day I'll use parts of the Leipzig OOB's that we would use if Snappy Nappy is chosen as the rule set for the big game.
Each player will run at least a Corps.
Come help decide the fate of 1813 Europe.

Bob

The wedding was canceled five days before it was supposed to happen?

Ooh!... I’ll have popcorn for that story on Saturday?