Topics

Upcoming Event: Retirees

JC

When I use my phone I have the same problem. Io wants you to log on from your phone.  I just respond later on my PC
Jc

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 9:52, Bob
<brodgers@...> wrote:
The site allows anyone to see the lendar.
Make sure you’re logged in. You should be able to rsvp then.

If not then your computer does hate you and you should probably see a shrink.

On Mar 11, 2020, at 8:56 AM, Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:

For some reason unbeknownst to me I can not RSVP? I strike the button and nothing is registered! I am beginning to develop a simplex as I would need to improve my technical skills to have a complex........In any event I will be able to attend  on Thursday 3/12/20 woo hoo!

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:25 AM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
You can always swing by afterward. It’s just a learning game so we can easily plug you in at any time.

On Mar 10, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Mark K <meevn@q.com> wrote:

Bob.

finally a nappy game sounds great, instead of the WW’s.  But have an MD appt qt 11:30

Mark

On Mar 9, 2020, at 11:16 PM, Don L <dleuenbe@...> wrote:

I will be there as close to 10:00 as possible. Shall I bring troops?

Reminder: Retirees Game

When: Thursday, 12 March 2020, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:Bob's War Room

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Bob

First run-through of Snappy Nappy.
This is a LEARNING game. So don't be surprised if we have some do-overs, or some hypothetical situations.

You don't have to be retired to attend. You may skip work if you wish.
RSVP's are requested so I know how many commands to set out.

--
Mike Dolan