Topics

Upcoming Event: Retiree Game - Part two - Thu, 03/19/2020 10:00am-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: Retiree Game - Part two

When: Thursday, 19 March 2020, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

This will be our second playtest of the rules to see if we'll use them when we play Leipzig.
Room for whoever shows up.
You dont have to be retired.
But please remember to RSVP.

El Rolando

How did the first test go?

Reminder: Retiree Game - Part two

When: Thursday, 19 March 2020, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

This will be our second playtest of the rules to see if we'll use them when we play Leipzig.
Room for whoever shows up.
You dont have to be retired.
But please remember to RSVP.

Bob

I thought it actually went pretty smoothly for a game that no one had ever played. Even the GM.

The rules are easy. There were just a couple confusions about the movement rules which I think I’ve fixed now.   We’ll see.

Bob

On Mar 16, 2020, at 10:01 AM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

How did the first test go?

Reminder: Retiree Game - Part two

When: Thursday, 19 March 2020, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

This will be our second playtest of the rules to see if we'll use them when we play Leipzig.
Room for whoever shows up.
You dont have to be retired.
But please remember to RSVP.

I agree. I think it went very well especially  considering it was the first time through. You could also see that it works well for large battles.

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 3/16/20 10:09 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: Retiree Game - Part two - Thu, 03/19/2020 10:00am-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

I thought it actually went pretty smoothly for a game that no one had ever played. Even the GM.

The rules are easy. There were just a couple confusions about the movement rules which I think I’ve fixed now.   We’ll see.

Bob

On Mar 16, 2020, at 10:01 AM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

How did the first test go?

Reminder: Retiree Game - Part two

When: Thursday, 19 March 2020, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

This will be our second playtest of the rules to see if we'll use them when we play Leipzig.
Room for whoever shows up.
You dont have to be retired.
But please remember to RSVP.

Don L

I thought it went great. Would play again.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I thought it actually went pretty smoothly for a game that no one had ever played. Even the GM.

The rules are easy. There were just a couple confusions about the movement rules which I think I’ve fixed now.   We’ll see.

Bob

On Mar 16, 2020, at 10:01 AM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

How did the first test go?

Reminder: Retiree Game - Part two

When: Thursday, 19 March 2020, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

This will be our second playtest of the rules to see if we'll use them when we play Leipzig.
Room for whoever shows up.
You dont have to be retired.
But please remember to RSVP.

Kochese (Larry)

Sorry, guys headed to Texas. Back in a couple of weeks. New Grand daughter on the way.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:29 PM Don L <dleuenbe@...> wrote:

I thought it went great. Would play again.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I thought it actually went pretty smoothly for a game that no one had ever played. Even the GM.

The rules are easy. There were just a couple confusions about the movement rules which I think I’ve fixed now.   We’ll see.

Bob

On Mar 16, 2020, at 10:01 AM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

How did the first test go?

Reminder: Retiree Game - Part two

When: Thursday, 19 March 2020, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

This will be our second playtest of the rules to see if we'll use them when we play Leipzig.
Room for whoever shows up.
You dont have to be retired.
But please remember to RSVP.

Well, I didn't realize you were that old. But congratulations. Grandkids are great!