Topics

Upcoming Event: GAME DAY - Sat, 01/18/2020 Modern Force on Force?

Sylvain

Team,

I have a ton of 28mm modern and ready to be played. I ran a few Force on Force games at Little Wars

Is there any interest?

I can put the game on Saturday

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 12:00:05 PM MST, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: GAME DAY

When: Saturday, 18 January 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Rom

View Event

Organizer: TBD

Yes, I’m interested.
If you are running a game let me know so I won’t set up another F&F game.

Also, add it to the calendar.

Bob

On Jan 13, 2020 at 12:18 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team,

I have a ton of 28mm modern and ready to be played. I ran a few Force on Force games at Little Wars

Is there any interest?

I can put the game on Saturday

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 12:00:05 PM MST, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: GAME DAY

When: Saturday, 18 January 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Rom

View Event

Organizer: TBD

I updated the description.Let me come up with a scenario
It will be Force on Force. I will start with a simple Libyan Revolution scenario in Misrata (I lived there when I was a toddler)

Sylvain

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 12:51:12 PM MST, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

Yes, I’m interested.
If you are running a game let me know so I won’t set up another F&F game.

Also, add it to the calendar.

Bob

On Jan 13, 2020 at 12:18 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team,

I have a ton of 28mm modern and ready to be played. I ran a few Force on Force games at Little Wars

Is there any interest?

I can put the game on Saturday

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 12:00:05 PM MST, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: GAME DAY

When: Saturday, 18 January 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Rom

View Event

Organizer: TBD

The Little Wars TV guys did a Force on Force battle that was relatively small.
Maybe watch it for some ideas.
I can fill about 2/3rds of my table with destroyed buildings if you need it.
The buildings are gray, not beige.

Bob

Bob